Kids sometimes have a liking either only for the whites (albumin) or just the yolks. But we all know its best and most nutritious when both the yolk and egg white are eaten in whole.
Scrambling the egg and using it in this rice recipe is a smart way to getting your kid eating the whole egg. The added veggies is a plus on fiber and essential nutrients. The best part is that if you have leftover plain rice from the last meal, you can quickly stir it up to make a quick & yummy snack. So let's get started.
Preparation Time: 10 Mins
- 1 Big Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 Capsicum chopped into thin slivers
- 1/2 cup choppedCelery (optional)
- 3 eggs, beaten well
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1 green chilly, chopped finely
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tbspTomato Puree
- 2 cups CookedRice
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions till brown
- Add chopped green chilies, tomato puree, and capsicum and saute for a minute
- Now add the beaten eggs and scramble well
- Add salt, pepper, celery, and cooked rice and mix well
- Cook covered on low heat for 5 mins
- Serve hot
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.