Finger foods are a great support to the concept of Baby Led Weaning. In this recipe, your baby can easily hold and bite into these yummy little cauliflower florets on their own. Just wash, cut, garnish and bake the vegetable, and all this takes less than 20 mins.
- 1/2 Mid-sized cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 tbsp Butter (Unsalted) or any Oil of your choice
- ½ tsp Garlic paste
- 2 small pinches of Pepper
- Salt (Recommended only for 1+ yr Babies)
- Sprinkle Lemon Juice, Amla powder, Aamchur powder, even orange juice to naturally substitute saltiness in a dish
- Chopped Coriander (Optional for more flavour & freshness)
You can buy sun-dried amla powder for flavouring your baby foods on our store. Its a great food to boost immunity too for kids.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk oil, garlic & salt (or natural salt substitutes) together in a large bowl; add cauliflower and toss to coat completely.
- Spread cauliflower out onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and tender, 15 to 18 minutes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.