Mothers are always busy. We don’t like to spend too much time in the kitchen are always looking for quick & healthy recipes for our kids. So here is a 5 min ragi laddoo recipe that is super easy to make, even your expert grandmother will give you a pat on the back!
Cooking Time: 5 Mins
- Instant Ragi powder or Ragi Huri Hittu (This is pre-roasted ragi powder and ready for consumption) – 1 cup/100g
- Fresh dates – 5-6 (You can substitute it with jaggery)
- Almonds, Better if they are roasted – 10 pieces
- Ghee/Coconut Oil - 3 Tsp
- Elachi or Cardamom powder – 2 pods
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and churn till everything is mixed well.
- You can add an extra 1-2 spoons of oil if you need them to bind/blend well.
- Take it out in a bowl and make them into small balls using your palm.
- Store them in room temperature. Consume before 4-5 days.
You can make Instant Ragi flour at home yourself. You will need to buy the whole ragi grains, wash & sundry. Roast the grains for 15-20 mins till it crackles when you bite them. Cool the grain, grind them to a fine powder. Sieve & Store for all your recipe innovations:-)
Now if you are a busy parent or really not someone who likes to work in the kitchen. You can buy 100% organic instant ragi flour, free from sugar, salt, milk powder chemicals, pesticides and added flavors, directly from our store - where we have done all the hard work for you & your little one :-)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.