Recommended for little ones who have just started solids.
- Freshly prepared homemade Sprouted Ragi /Naachni porridge for kids
- No added Sugar, Salt, Milk Powder. Its 100% Vegan & Gluten Free.
- It’s a Stage 1 food, best for kids who are just starting solids
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours. Its a no junk promise.
- Cooked in less than 5 mins. Shelf life is 4 months from MFD
Why Moms Love Early Foods?
- Made from ancient Indian Super Foods
- We make really small batches of food each day. So you can always feed super fresh meals.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- No Sugar or salt or milk powder.
- No Preservatives, colours or artificial flavours. All Natural
- Ragi or finger millet porridge mix that is 10 times richer in calcium that other grains.
- Sprouting ragi increases the nutrition value and also makes it easier to digest.
- No Added Sugar, Salt or Milk Powder
|Ingredients include Sprouted Ragi 91%, Yellow Moong Dal, Cardamom 1% and nothing else.
No added sugar or salt or milk powder. No preservatives, colours or artificial flavours.
Best before 4 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
Cooking time: 5 Mins
A variety of ways to use:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 50 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness, garnish with dry fruits powder and serve warm.
Can be made into pancakes by mixing 4 tbsp porridge mix, half a ripe banana, 1 tbsp rawa, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder or jaggery and 2-3 tsp of water for porridge batter consistency