Healthy multigrain biscuits recommended for kids who are ready for all grains & nuts. Best if they have 1-2 teeth to chew. If not, you can always dip in milk to help them bite.
These child-friendly ragi biscuits are made from whole millet flour, jaggery, and superior-quality dry fruits & seeds that add natural vitamin and mineral supplements to your child's diet.
Contains ~17-19 pieces.
Why Moms love Early Foods:
Made from ancient Indian Super Foods
We make really small batches of food each day. So you can always feed super fresh meals.
Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
No Sugar or salt.
No Preservatives, colours or artificial flavours. All Natural
How are Early Foods Cookies Different & Special?
- Freshly handmade healthy jaggery biscuits made from Ragi/Naachni
- No maida or refined flour, no soda or raising agents, no egg
- No Added Refined Sugar, sweetness obtained from jaggery & dates
- Shelf life is 4 months from MFD
- It contains No preservatives, additives or artificial flavours, it's a junk-free snack.
- Contains 17-19 cookies per box
Ingredients include Powdered Dry Fruits 18% (Dates, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Cashews), Butter 17%, Ragi/Naachni 12%, Amaranth/Rajgira 12%, Jaggery 16%, Little Millet/Saame, Barley, Hand-pounded Rice, Jowar, Nutmeg and nothing else.
Best before 4 months from MFD. Consume before 1 month from opening the pack. Best to store in a dry steel or glass airtight container.