Check COD Availability
Recommended for little ones ready for all grains & nuts, especially for those kids who are super active throughout the day.
This super nutritious mix is made from 7 different dry fruits & seeds to form a fine powder. These ingredients are known to help in weight gain, add minerals & vitamins, protein to your growing child naturally. Add them in porridges, milk, fruit smoothies, make parathas and even add them to your curries to naturally nutrify the dishes you make.
Dry fruit powder - Product Description
- A freshly prepared mixture of 7 dry fruits & seeds, that is finely grounded to make a fine powder. We make small batches of food every day so you can feed your child super fresh foods always.
- Ingredients: Watermelon Seeds 36%, Almonds 18%, Cashews 18%, Sunflower Seeds, Pistachio 5%, Walnut 3%, Pumpkin Seeds. And nothing else.
- How to Use: Add them in porridges, smoothies, milk, morning breakfast of oats or cornflakes and even in curries to naturally make the meal more nutrient dense.
- Shelf Life: 2 Months from MFD.
- No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavour, No Sugar, No Salt, No Additive. A 100% Junk Free Product.
- Almonds are considered one of the best brain foods
- Watermelon seeds are rich in micronutrients like selenium, magnesium, copper & zinc
- Most nuts & seeds are rich in mono-saturated fats, protein & vitamins
Watermelon Seeds 36%, Almonds 18%, Cashews 18%, Sunflower Seeds, Pistachio 5%, Walnut 3%, Pumpkin Seeds. And nothing else.
No Preservatives, Stabilizers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours. A 100% Chemical free product
Shelf Life: 2 Months from MFD
Storage & Usage Instructions:
After opening the pack, immediately transfer into a clean, dry, airtight container. Keep it in a cool dry place or in a refrigerator. Since there are no preservatives, please use it within 2 months of opening the pack
Why Moms love Early Foods:
- Made from ancient Indian Super Foods
- We make really small batches of food each day. So you can always feed super fresh meals.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- No Sugar or salt.
- No Preservatives, colours or artificial flavours. All Natural