Recommended for little ones ready for all grains & nuts.
- Freshly prepared porridge mix once you order online. Because children need fresh food for maximum nutrition absorption
- Made from Whole Bajra Grains, Pumpkin Seeds, and nothing else.
- Cooks within 5 Mins. Best for those early morning breakfasts that not only need to be quick but filling & healthy too.
- No Salt, Sugar, Milk Powder. It's 100% Vegan & Gluten-Free.
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours. Shelf life is 4 months from MFD. Cooks in 5 mins
Ingredients include Bajra/Pearl Millet 87%, Pumpkin Seeds 9%, Yellow Moong Dal and nothing else.Shelf Life:
Best before 4 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
Cooking time: 5 Mins
A variety of ways to use:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 100 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness, garnish with dry fruits powder and serve warm.
Can be made into pancakes by mixing 4 tbsp porridge mix, half a ripe banana, 1 tbsp rawa, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder or jaggery, and 2-3 tsp of water for porridge batter consistency
Roll into Laddoos too!
Serving size: 10-15 balls. Recipe: Roast 100g (1 pack) of the mix for 10 mins on a medium flame. Add 100g of dry grated coconut and mix. In another bowl, add 100g of Jaggery in 200 ml of water. Bring this mix to a boil. Add the jaggery water to the roasted mix, add 2 tbsp of ghee/coconut oil and mix them all well. Roll into bite-sized balls for your kiddo. These can be stored in a cool, dry place for 2 weeks.