Dry Ginger Laddoos :
Ingredients include Dates 36%, Jowar/Sorghum 18%, Almonds 19%, Cashe 9%, A2 Ghee 9%, Sesame Seeds/Til 5%, Dry ginger 5% and nothing else
No Added Refined Sugar, sweetened with dates.
- Shelf life is 2 months from MFD
No preservatives, additives or artificial flavours
- Contains 9-10 laddoos per box
Why Moms love Early Foods:
- Made from ancient Indian Super Foods
- We make really small batches of food each day. So you can always feed super fresh meals.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- No Preservatives, colors, or artificial flavors. All Natural
How are Early Foods Laddoos Different & Special?
A freshly prepared batch of Laddoos once you order online.
Made from A2 Ghee & Dry Fruits
0% Sugar, Sweetness from Dates
No Preservatives, No additives
Dates 36%, Jowar/Sorghum 18%, Almonds 19%, Cashe 9%, A2 Ghee 9%, Sesame Seeds/Til 5%, Dry ginger 5% and nothing else
Best before 2 months from MFD. Consume before 1 month from opening the pack. Best to store in a dry steel or glass airtight container.
After opening this pack, immediately transfer into airtight container. Keep it in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate, it makes the laddoos hard to eat.