A freshly made Chutney powder or Gun powder popular in South India, made with a twist. It has the goodness of Almonds & Seeds to give a nutty flavour and alse make it nutrient dense.
The traditional recipe can be enjoyed by toddlers, expecting mothers and new mothers. Curry leaves/Kadi patta being high in calcium, supports the nutritional requirements for growth & development
Almonds 54%, curry leaves 18%, sunflower seeds 18%, Red chilli powder, rock salt, wood pressed coconut oil, hing and nothing else
The ingredients all add up to 100%, and there is nothing to hide. No secrets. No Junk. Because a mom deserves to know :-)
Regular Chutney Powders
* Contains Maltodextrin, MSG, Artificial Flavours and Colours too
* Extremely spicy for children to consume
Early Foods Chutney Powder
* Zero Maltodextrin, MSG, Artificial Colours or Flavours. 100% Clean
* Only made from ingredients that your grandma can understand
* Mildly spiced so little children can relish and also get its nutritional benefits
* Freshly made everyday in small batches
Curry leaves/Kadi patta are extremely high in Calcium. Just 2 Servings of Chutney Powder/Gun powder has Calcium equivalent to a glass of milk (100 gms)
Mix 1 tbsp Curry leaves/Kadi patta chutney powder with hot rice and ghee. Roll them into rice balls and enjoy. Or mix 1 tsp sesame oil with 1 tbsp chutney powder to make dip for your Idlis/Dosas podi Or just enjoy our chutney powder as a side dish with every meal.
Best before 2 Months from Manufacturing. Consume before 1 month from opening the pack. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator for a longer shelf life.