Sprouted Ragi & Makhana Porridge Mix, 200g
Organic Sprouted Ragi, Almonds and Dates Porridge Mix, 200g
Organic Kodo Millet & Walnut Porridge Mix, 200g
Freshly prepared porridge mix once you order online. Because little children need fresh food for maximum nutrition
Cooks within 5 Mins. Best for those early morning breakfasts that not only needs to be quick but filling & healthy too
Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- Organic ragi or finger millet porridge mix that is 10 times richer in calcium than other grains.
- Sprouting ragi increases the nutrition value and also makes it easier to digest
- Foxtail & Kodo millet is an excellent source of Vitamin B, needed to build a healthy nervous system
- Organic Whole Wheat is rich in protein. We also add a nutritious varient of wheat "Kapli Gehu" that is rich in fiber and anti-oxidants.
- Hand pounded white rice has more fiber, minerals naturally retained compared to polished white rice. Moong or green gram is a protein & dietary rich food.
- Dates are an excellent source of iron & fiber and they make the porridge mildly naturally sweet.
No added sugar or salt or milk powder. No preservatives, colours or artificial flavours
Sprouted Ragi & Makhana Porridge Mix Ingredients:
Organic Ragi/Naachni/Finger Millet 66%, Organic Kodo Millet/Kodra/Varagu, Lotus Seeds/Fox Nuts/Makhana 11%, Cardamom
Organic Kodo Millet & Walnut Porridge Mix Ingredients:
Organic Kodo Millet/Kodra/Varagu 80%, Dates, Walnut 5%, Almonds, Watermelon Seeds, Lotus Seeds/Fox Nuts/Makhana, Cardamom
Organic Sprouted Ragi, Almond & Dates Porridge Mix, 200g
Organic Sprouted Ragi/ Finger Millet/ Naachni, Dates, Almonds, Watermelon Seeds, Lotus Seeds/Makhana, Cardamom
How to use:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 100 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness and serve warm.
Pancake recipe (Using porridge mix):
Serving size: 1 large pancake. Recipe: Mix 4 tbsp porrdige mix, half a ripe banana, 1 tbsp semolina, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder (maple syrup for older kids) and 2-3 tsp of water. Adjust for porridge batter consistency and let it rest for 7-10 mins. Use ghee/good fats oil to make the pancake on a pan. (Can add flaxseed/hemp seeds powder on top for a wholesome meal)
Energy Balls recipe (Using porridge mix):
Serving size: 25-30 balls. Recipe: Roast 200g (1 pack) of the mix for 10 mins on a medium flame. Add 200g of dry grated coconut and mix. In another bowl, add 200g of Jaggery in 350 ml of water. Bring this mix to boil. Add the jaggery water to the roasted mix, add 2 tbs of ghee/coconut oil and mix them all well. Roll into bite sized balls for your kiddo. These can be stored in a cool, dry place for 3 weeks.
Shelf Life & Storage Information:
4 Months from the manufacturing date.
After opening the pack, immediately transfer into a clean, dry, airtight stainless steel or glass container. Keep it in a cool dry place or in a refrigerator. Since there are no preservatives, please use it within 2 months of opening the pack