Millet biscuits recommended for kids who are ready for all grains & nuts. Best if they have 1-2 teeth to chew. If not, you can always dip in milk to help them bite.
These child-friendly No Maida biscuits are made from whole millet flour, jaggery, and superior quality dry fruits & seeds that add natural vitamin and mineral supplements to your child's diet.
Contains ~11 pieces.
Why Moms love Early Foods:
Freshly handmade healthy Millet Jaggery Cookies for kids & grownup's
- Ingredients include Powdered Dry Fruits 18% (Dates, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Cashews), Butter 17%, Ragi/Naachni 12%, Amaranth/Rajgira 12%, Jaggery 16%, Little Millet/Saame, Barley, Hand-pounded Rice, Jowar, Nutmeg and nothing else.
No maida, No soda or raising agents, No egg
- No Added Refined Sugar, sweeteness obtained from Jaggery & dates
Shelf life is 4 months from MFD
- No preservatives, additives or artificial flavours, it's a junk free snack.
- Contains 10-11 cookies per box
How are Early Foods Cookies Different & Special?
- A freshly prepared batch of cookies once you order online.
- Made from Whole Grains and 0% Maida, Sugar Free Biscuits
- No Baking Powder, No Soda, No Raising Agents, No Egg
- 0% Sugar, Sweetness from Jaggery and Dates
- No hydrogenated fats. Made from pure butter.
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours
Powdered Dry Fruits 18% (Dates, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Cashews), Butter 17%, Ragi/Naachni 12%, Amaranth/Rajgira 12%, Jaggery 16%, Little Millet/Saame, Barley, Hand-pounded Rice, Jowar, Nutmeg and nothing else.
Best before 4 months from MFD. Consume before 1 month from opening the pack. Best to store in a dry steel or glass airtight container.