Check COD Availability
Organic baby food - Combo Pack contains
1. Instant Rice & Moong Porridge Mix
2. Instant Ragi Moong Porridge Mix
3. Instant Wheat Almond & Date Porridge Mix
4. Instant Ragi Almond & Date Porridge Mix
5. Dry Dates Powder
Instant Foods for Travel - Product Description
- Freshly prepared porridge mix once you order online. Because little children need fresh food for maximum nutrition
- It's Pre-cooked, so just mix with hot milk/water and feed. Great travel foods for your kids.
- No Salt, Sugar, Milk Powder (Vegan). A 100% chemical free product
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours. Shelf life is of 2 months from MFD
Why Moms Love Early Foods?
- Made from ancient Indian Super Foods
- We make really small batches of food each day. So you can always feed super fresh meals.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- No Sugar or salt or milk powder.
- No Preservatives, colours or artificial flavours. All Natural
- Organic ragi or finger millet porridge mix that is 10 times richer in calcium than other grains.
- Ragi is pre-cooked using the traditional popping procedure which makes it easier to digest.
- Almonds are considered one of the best brain foods
- Dates are an excellent source of iron & fiber and they make the porridge mildly naturally sweet.
- Hand pounded white rice has more fiber, minerals naturally retained compared to polished white rice.
- Moong or Green Gram is a protein & dietary rich food for your little one
- Dates boost bone health from its rich calcium & phosphorous content.
- Super-Fine powdered dried dates to suit the food texture for your little ones.
- The dates powder makes an excellent natural sweetener for kids who specially need to avoid refined sugar in the early years.
Ingredients (in all 3 packs):
Organic Rice, Whole Wheat, Moong Almonds, Dates, Makhana/Lotus Seeds, Cardamom, Ajwain, Jeera, Pepper and nothing else.
No added sugar or salt or milk powder. No preservatives, colors or artificial flavours.
Shelf Life: Best before 2 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
Cooking time: No Cooking required. Add hot water or milk to the cereals, mix and feed warm.