Meal time is easier & yummier with multigrain millet porridge mixes and with the goodness of dates & almonds, inspired by Traditional Indian Wisdom
It’s a Stage 2 food, best for little ones who have eaten all grains & nuts previously, easy to cook & sugar free porridge mix. Millets are scientifically proven to help in weight gain. So this recipe is ideal for kids to support their growth.
Pack 1: Sprouted Ragi 90%, Yellow Moong Dal 9.5%, Cardamom 0.5% and nothing else. Pack 2: Kodo Millet/Kodra/Varagu 27%, Ragi/Naachni/Finger Millet 18%, Bajra/Pearl Millet 18%, Little Millet/Saame 18%, Yellow Moong Dal 9%, Foxtail Millet 4.9%, Dates 3%, Almonds 2%, Cardamom 0.05%, Nutmeg 0.05% and nothing else.
Pack 3: Bajra/Pearl Millet 87%, Pumpkin Seeds 9%, Yellow Moong Dal 4% and nothing else.
Pack 4: Hand-Pounded Rajamudi Red Rice 53.9% , Little Millet/Saame/Kutki 36%, Dates 10%, Nutmeg 0.1% and Nothing else
Pack 5: Hand-pounded Rajamudi Red Rice 60%, Foxtail Millet/Navane/Thinai 18%, Dates 13%, Yellow Moong Dal 8.5%, Star Anise/ Chakr Phool 0.5% and nothing else.
Pack 6: Kodo Millet/Kodra/Varagu 79%, Dates 10%, Almonds 5.9%, Walnut 5%, Cardamom 0.05%, Nutmeg 0.05% and nothing else.
The ingredients all add up to 100%, and there is nothing to hide. No secrets. No Junk. Because a mom deserves to know :-)
Regular cereals or Porridge Mixes
* Contain highly processed milk powder
* Is manufactured several months ago
* Contain Maltodextrin, refined sugar, hydrogenated fats, emulsifiers, starches & thickeners
Early Foods porridges are simple, traditional & 100% clean
* Freshly made everyday in small batches
* Made from traditional ingredients from an Indian kitchen, zero additives
* No Milk Powder, Salt, Sugar or Maltodextrin
A traditional recipe re-invented with multigrain millets, nuts & seeds to make it a nutrient dense meal for growing kids. Bajra or Pearl millet is a powerhouse of iron. Dates/Khajoor are a powerhouse of iron and fibre
* Creamy Porridge - Cook with water or milk, ready in 5 mins
* Instant Dosa/Pancake - Make a batter with water, salt, spices and make crispy dosa
* Roll into Laddoos - Roast it with ghee, jaggery and nuts powder and make yummy laddoos. Homemade foods are best for your little ones.
Best before 4 months from MFD. Consume before 1 month from opening the pack. Best to store in a dry steel or glass airtight container.