Check COD Availability
- Freshly prepared organic porridge mixes once you order online. Because little children need fresh food for maximum nutrient absorption
- These 50g Trial Packs are a great way to check what your little one likes before you purchase a bigger box. Save food wastage and money!
- Contains 6 trial packs. 1. Sprouted Ragi Almond Date Porridge 2. Bajra & Pumpkin Seeds Porridge 3 Instant Wheat Almond & Date Porridge Mix 4. Sprouted Ragi & Carrot Porridge Mix 5. Sattu Mavu Porridge Mix 6. Dry Dates Powder.
- 100% chemical free products. No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours. Its a No junk promise.
- Porridge Cooked in less than 5 mins. Shelf life is 2 months from MFD.
- Organic ragi or finger millet porridge mix that is 10 times richer in calcium that other grains.
- Sprouting ragi increases the nutrition value and also makes it easier to digest.
- Almonds are considered one of the best brain foods
- Dates are an excellent source of iron & fibre and they make the porridge mildly naturally sweet.
- Made from Organic Whole Wheat rich in protein.
- We also add a nutritious varient of wheat "Kapli Gehu" that is rich in fibre, anti-oxidants
- Foxtail & Kodo millet is an excellent source of Vitamin B, needed to build a healthy nervous system
- Bajra or Pearl Millet is a rich source of iron for your little one. Its known to have 6x more iron than rice.
- Bajra is also 5x richer in fat than rice, which can help in weight gain
- Pumpkin Seeds add a lot of rare vitamins & minerals like Zinc. It great for the skin and also help increase appetite.
- Carrots are a power house of Vitamin A, excellent for the eyes.
Ingredients in the 6 packs:
- Pack 1: Sprouted Ragi, Almond, Date, Makhana, Cardamom
- Pack 2: 100% Dates
- Pack 3: Instant Wheat, Almond, Dates, Makhana, Cardamom
- Pack 4: Bajra & Pumpkin Seeds
- Pack 5: Sprouted Ragi, Carrot, Dates, Almonds, Makhana, Cardamom
- Pack 6: Sattu maavu - Organic Ragi/ Finger Millet/ Naachni, Kodo Millet, Foxtail Millet, Moong Daal/Green Lentils, Bajra, White Rice, Dates, Almonds, Lotus Seeds/Makhana, Cardamom
Shelf Life: Best before 2 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
Cooking time: Less than 5 Mins.
Why Moms love Early Foods:
- Made from ancient Indian Super Foods
- We make really small batches of food each day. So you can always feed super fresh meals.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- No Sugar or salt or milk powder
- No Preservatives, colours or artificial flavours. All Natural