Goodness of Millets, Nuts, Jaggery in crunchy yummy rusks. Baked with cold-pressed groundnut oil, these millet rusks are a class apart.
No Maida Millet Rusks/Toast Biscuits are for kids who can chew well & are eating all the family foods you offer.
Otherwise, who says rusks are only for kids! These sugar free rusks with no maida are for everyone, kids, parents & grandparents :-) Enjoy your snack time together
Whole wheat flour 40%, Whole multigrain millet flour 20% (Little millet 5%, Sorghum/Jowar 5%, Kodo millet 5%, Bajra 5%), Wood-pressed Groundnut oil 15%, Sulphurless Traditional Mishri/Kallusakkare 11%, Dry fruits & seeds 6% (Sunflower Seeds 2%, Cashew 2%, Almonds 2%,), Jaggery 4%, Yeast 2%, Rock Salt 1%, Ajwain/Carom Seeds 0.5%, Cardamom 0.49%, Turmeric 0.01% and nothing else
The ingredients all add up to 100%, and there is nothing to hide. No secrets. No Junk. Because a mom deserves to know :-)
* Contains Maida and Refined Sugar
* Contains Maltodextrin, Emulsifier, Artificial Flavours and Colours
* Baked with Hydrogenated Fats & Transfats
Early Foods Millet Rusks made with
* Zero Maida but from whole millets & whole wheat flour.
* No Maltodextrin or any additives. Only made from ingredients that your grandma can understand
* Sweetened with Jaggery, Baked with Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil and Nourished with Nuts & Millets
* Freshly made everyday in small batches
Millets are a great source of fibre, minerals and vitamins. As these sugar free rusks biscuits are baked with cold-pressed oil, nuts and seeds, these yummy millet snacks are a great source of good fats too
* Make these no maida millet rusks/toast biscuits your child's partner after playtime, story time or study time
* Or just hand them over a few Millet rusks when they are hungry
* Pack these rusks biscuits as school snacks for kids and of course carry them to your office lunch box too! It's for everyone!
Best before 4 months from date of MFD. Consume before 1 month from opening the pack. Best to store in a dry steel or glass airtight container.