Recommended for little ones ready for solids
- Freshly prepared homemade Sprouted Ragi /Naachni porridge for kids
- Ingredients include Sprouted Ragi/Naachni/Finger Millet 75%, Dates, Yellow Moong Dal, Almonds, Sun-dried Carrot Powder 3%, Cardamom 1%, Nutmeg and nothing else.
- No Salt, Sugar, Milk Powder. It's 100% Vegan & Gluten-Free.
- Great for your little one who is just beginning on solid foods.
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours. Shelf life is 4 months from MFD.
- Cooks in 5 mins.
Sprouted Ragi/Naachni/Finger Millet 75%, Dates, Yellow Moong Dal, Almonds, Sun-dried Carrot Powder 3%, Cardamom 1%, Nutmeg and nothing else.
No added sugar or salt or milk powder. No preservatives, colors, or artificial flavors. Shelf Life:
Best before 4 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
A variety of ways to use:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 100 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness, garnish with dry fruits powder and serve warm.
Can be made into pancakes by mixing 4 tbsp porridge mix, half a ripe banana, 1 tbsp rawa, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder or jaggery, and 2-3 tsp of water for porridge batter consistency
Roll into Laddoos too!
Serving size: 10-15 balls. Recipe: Roast 100g (1 pack) of the mix for 10 mins on a medium flame. Add 100g of dry grated coconut and mix. In another bowl, add 100g of Jaggery in 200 ml of water. Bring this mix to a boil. Add the jaggery water to the roasted mix, add 2 tsp of ghee/coconut oil and mix them all well. Roll into bite-sized balls for your kiddo. These can be stored in a cool, dry place for 2 weeks.
Baby Food, Sprouted Ragi Porridge for Baby, 8-month baby food, 9-month baby food, food for babies, 10-month baby food, 12-month baby food, 6-month baby food