Recommended for little ones who are just starting solids.
- Freshly prepared homemade Little Millet & Dates Porridge for kids
- Ingredients include Handpounded Rice, Little Millet/Saame/Kutki 36%, Dates 10%, Nutmeg and Nothing else
It’s a Stage 1 food, best for kids who are just starting solids
- Cooks within 5 Mins. Best for those early morning breakfasts that not only needs to be quick but filling & healthy too.
- No Salt, Sugar, Milk Powder (Vegan). A No Junk Promise and 100% chemical free food.
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours. Shelf life is of 4 months from MFD
Why Moms Love Early Foods?
- Made from ancient Indian Super Foods
- We make really small batches of food each day. So you can always feed super fresh meals.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- No Sugar or salt or milk powder.
- No Preservatives, colors or artificial flavors. All Natural
Ingredients include Handpounded Rice, Little Millet/Saame/Kutki 36%, Dates 10%, Nutmeg and Nothing else
No added sugar or salt or milk powder. No preservatives, colors or artificial flavours.
Shelf Life: Best before 4 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
Cooking time: 5 Mins
A variety of ways to use:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 100 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness, garnish with dry fruits powder and serve warm.
Can be made into pancakes by mixing 4 tbsp porridge mix, half a ripe banana, 1 tbsp rawa, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder or jaggery and 2-3 tsp of water for porridge batter consistency
Roll into Laddoo's too!
Serving size: 10-15 balls. Recipe: Roast 100g (1 pack) of the mix for 10 mins on a medium flame. Add 100g of dry grated coconut and mix. In another bowl, add 100g of Jaggery in 200 ml of water. Bring this mix to boil. Add the jaggery water to the roasted mix, add 2 tbs of ghee/coconut oil and mix them all well. Roll into bite sized balls for your kiddo. These can be stored in a cool, dry place for 2 weeks.