Recommended for little ones who are just starting solids.
- Freshly prepared porridge mix once you order online. Because little children need fresh food for maximum nutrition
- Ingredients include Sprouted Ragi/Naachni/Finger Millet 60%, Kodo Millet/Kodra/Varagu 20%, Lotus Seeds/Makhana 10%, Yellow Moong Dal 9%, Cardamom & nothing else.
- Cooks within 5 Mins. Best for those early morning breakfasts that not only need to be quick but filling & healthy too.
- No Salt, Sugar Free Porridges, Milk Powder (Vegan). A No Junk Promise and 100% chemical-free food.
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours. Shelf life is of 4 months from MFD
Ingredients include Sprouted Ragi/Naachni/Finger Millet 60%, Kodo Millet/Kodra/Varagu 20%, Lotus Seeds/Makhana 10%, Yellow Moong Dal 9%, Cardamom & nothing else.
No added sugar or salt or milk powder. No preservatives, colors, or artificial flavors.
Shelf Life: Best before 4 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
Cooking time: 5 Mins
A variety of ways to use:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 100 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness, garnish with dry fruits powder and serve warm.
Can be made into pancakes by mixing 4 tbsp porridge mix, half a ripe banana, 1 tbsp rawa, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder or jaggery, and 2-3 tsp of water for porridge batter consistency
Roll into Laddoos too!
Serving size: 10-15 balls. Recipe: Roast 100g (1 pack) of the mix for 10 mins on a medium flame. Add 100g of dry grated coconut and mix. In another bowl, add 100g of Jaggery in 200 ml of water. Bring this mix to a boil. Add the jaggery water to the roasted mix, add 2 tsp of ghee/coconut oil and mix them all well. Roll into bite-sized balls for your kiddo. These can be stored in a cool, dry place for 2 weeks.