Recommended for little ones ready for solids
- Freshly prepared porridge mix once you order online. Because little children need fresh food for maximum nutrition absorption.
- Ingredients include Sprouted Ragi/Naachni/Finger Millet 75%, Dates, Yellow Moong Dal, Almonds, Sun-dried Carrot Powder 3%, Cardamom 1%, Nutmeg and nothing else..
- No Salt, Sugar, Milk Powder. Its 100% Vegan & Gluten Free.
- Great for your little one who is just beginning on solid foods.
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours. Shelf life is 4 months from MFD.
- Cooks in 5 mins.
Ingredients include Sprouted Ragi/Naachni/Finger Millet 75%, Dates, Yellow Moong Dal, Almonds, Sun-dried Carrot Powder 3%, Cardamom 1%, Nutmeg and nothing else.
No added sugar or salt or milk powder. No preservatives, colors or artificial flavours. Shelf Life:
Best before 4 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
A variety of ways to use:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 100 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness, garnish with dry fruits powder and serve warm.
Can be made into pancakes by mixing 4 tbsp porridge mix, half a ripe banana, 1 tbsp rawa, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder or jaggery and 2-3 tsp of water for porridge batter consistency
Roll into Laddoo's too!
Serving size: 10-15 balls. Recipe: Roast 100g (1 pack) of the mix for 10 mins on a medium flame. Add 100g of dry grated coconut and mix. In another bowl, add 100g of Jaggery in 200 ml of water. Bring this mix to boil. Add the jaggery water to the roasted mix, add 2 tbs of ghee/coconut oil and mix them all well. Roll into bite sized balls for your kiddo. These can be stored in a cool, dry place for 2 weeks.
Baby Food, Sprouted Ragi Porridge for Baby, 8-month baby food, 9-month baby food, food for babies, 10-month baby food, 12-month baby food, 6-month baby food