Recommended for little ones ready for all grains & nuts.
- Freshly prepared porridge mix once you order online. Because little children need fresh food for maximum nutrition
- Ingredients include Whole Wheat 80%, Dates 13%, Almonds 7%, Cardamom 1%, Nutmeg and nothing else.
- Mix with hot milk/water and cook for 5 mins.
- No Salt, Sugar, Milk Powder. Its a 100% chemical free product
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours. Shelf life is of 4 months from MFD.
Why Moms Love Early Foods?
- Made from ancient Indian Super Foods
- We make really small batches of food each day. So you can always feed super fresh meals.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- No Sugar or salt or milk powder.
- No Preservatives, colors, or artificial flavors. All Natural
Whole Wheat 80%, Dates 13%, Almonds 7%, Cardamom 1%, Nutmeg and nothing else.
Best before 4 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
A variety of ways to use:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 100 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness, garnish with dry fruits powder and serve warm.
Can be made into pancakes by mixing 4 tbsp porridge mix, half a ripe banana, 1 tbsp rawa, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder or jaggery, and 2-3 tsp of water for porridge batter consistency
Roll into Laddoos too!
Serving size: 10-15 balls. Recipe: Roast 100g (1 pack) of the mix for 10 mins on a medium flame. Add 100g of dry grated coconut and mix. In another bowl, add 100g of Jaggery in 200 ml of water. Bring this mix to a boil. Add the jaggery water to the roasted mix, add 2 tbsp of ghee/coconut oil and mix them all well. Roll into bite-sized balls for your kiddo. These can be stored in a cool, dry place for 2 weeks.