Recommended for little ones ready for all grains & nuts.
- Freshly prepared porridge mix once you order online. Because little children need fresh food for maximum nutrition
- Ingredients: Organic Whole Wheat, Almonds, Dates, Lotus Seeds/Makhana, Cardamom. And nothing else! No artificial vitamins or supplements. No artificial flavours etc.
- Mix with hot milk/water and cook for 5 mins.
- No Salt, Sugar, Milk Powder. Its a 100% chemical free product
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours. Shelf life is of 4 months from MFD.
Why Moms Love Early Foods?
- Made from ancient Indian Super Foods
- We make really small batches of food each day. So you can always feed super fresh meals.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- No Sugar or salt or milk powder.
- No Preservatives, colours or artificial flavours. All Natural
Organic Wheat, Dates, Almonds, Watermelon Seeds, Lotus Seeds/Makhana, Cardamom. No preservatives, colors or artificial flavours.
Best before 4 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
A variety of ways to use:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 100 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness, garnish with dry fruits powder and serve warm.
Can be made into pancakes by mixing 4 tbsp porridge mix, half a ripe banana, 1 tbsp rawa, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder or jaggery and 2-3 tsp of water for porridge batter consistency
Roll into Laddoo's too!
Serving size: 10-15 balls. Recipe: Roast 100g (1 pack) of the mix for 10 mins on a medium flame. Add 100g of dry grated coconut and mix. In another bowl, add 100g of Jaggery in 200 ml of water. Bring this mix to boil. Add the jaggery water to the roasted mix, add 2 tbs of ghee/coconut oil and mix them all well. Roll into bite sized balls for your kiddo. These can be stored in a cool, dry place for 2 weeks.