New Mom Box, Post-Partum Care Essential Kit Consists of 5 Products freshly made using Traditional Recipes.
- Spice Mix For Moms, 150g
- Dry Ginger Laddoos, 250g
- Gond & Dry Fruits Laddoos, 250g
- Pumpkin Seeds & Flax Seeds Chutney Powder, 150g
- Foxtail Millet & Walnut Jaggery Cookies, 150g
- Freshly handmade Spice mix for nursing moms for first 40 days.
- Chutney powders were recipes smartly made by our Indian grandma's to complete the micro nutrient deficiencies. Being inspired by this food wisdom, we have created delicious chutney powders from flax seeds, sesame, almonds, curry leaves, pumpkin seeds with a little spice, salt and hing.
- Freshly handmade laddoos using traditional recipe for nursing moms
Chutney Powders and Laddoos are rich in Calcium, Iron, Proteins
A power pack combination of dry fruits and seeds needed for that extra nutrition and immunity.
- Spice Mix For Moms:
Ingredients includes Dry Ginger 57%, Long pepper/pippali 29%, turmeric 14% & nothing else
- Dry Ginger Laddoos:
Ingredients include Dates 36%, Jowar/Sorghum 18%, Almonds 19%, Cashew 9%, A2 Ghee 9%, Sesame Seeds/Til 5%, Dry ginger 5% and nothing else
- Gond & Dry Fruits Laddoos:
Ingredients include Dates 43%, Almonds 30%, Cashew 13%, Gond/Dink/Edible Gum 9%, A2 Ghee 5% nothing else
- Pumpkin Seeds & Flax Seeds Chutney Powder:
Ingredients include Flax seeds 44%, pumpkin seeds 44%, curry leaves, red chilli powder, rock salt, wood pressed coconut oil, hing and nothing else
- Foxtail Millet & Walnut Jaggery Cookies:
Ingredients include Butter 22%, Powdered Dry Fruits & Seeds 18% (Dates, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts 4%), Foxtail Millet 12%, Jaggery 19%, Little Millet/Saame 9%, Jowar 9%, Barley, Hand-pounded Rice, Nutmeg and nothing else
How to use:
Spice mix can be used as a replacement for chilly powder in all your savory dishes like Dal, sambar, gravies, khichdi, upma, etc.
Mix 1 tbsp chutney powder with hot rice and ghee. Roll them into rice balls and enjoy. Mix 1tbsp sesame oil with 1tbsp chutney powder to make dip for your idlis or just enjoy 1tblsp chutney powder as a side dish with your every meal.
Shelf Life & Storage Information:
After opening the pack, immediately transfer into a clean, dry, airtight stainless steel or glass container. Keep it in a cool dry place or in a refrigerator. Since there are no preservatives, please use it within 1 month of opening the pack.