- Nutrition Information
- How to use
Buy combo of our Winter Foods ( Organic Sathu Mavvu Porridge, Bajra & Pumpkin Porridge, Dates Powder, Amla Powder ) and Get Ragi & Sesame Jaggery Teething Sticks of worth Rs. 175 Free
- Freshly prepared porridge mix once you order online. Dry fruit powder mix contains 7 dry fruits and seeds made fresh on order. Because little children need fresh food for maximum nutrition
- Cooks within 5 Mins. Best for those early morning breakfasts that not only needs to be quick but filling & healthy too.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
Dry Dates Powder:
- Super-Fine powdered dried dates to suit the food texture for your little ones
- It's 100% Dried Dates Powder which is an excellent source of fiber.
- It also boosts bone health from its rich calcium & phosphorous content
Organic Amla powder with medicinal spices like Ajwain, Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg and Clove. 100% Immunity nutrients for children.
Recommended for little ones who are ready for all grains & nuts. Best if they have 1-2 teeth to chew. If not, you can always dip in milk to help them bite.
These organic whole wheat breadsticks are an amazing finger food for your little ones who are just learning how to eat independently. These sticks also soothe the little gums and teeth that are just coming out. Super travel-friendly too. Just give them a stick in hand and watch them enjoy eating on their own.
Contains 25-30 teething sticks in each box
- Organic sattu maavu contains 10 nutritious grains, pulses dry fruits & seeds. Rich in calcium, iron, protein, fibre and other vital nutrients.
- Bajra or Pearl Millet is a rich source of iron for your little one. Its known to have 6x more iron than rice. Bajra is also 5x richer in fat than rice, which can help in weight gain
- Pumpkin Seeds add a lot of rare vitamins & minerals like Zinc. It great for the skin and also help increase appetite.
- Pure Amla powder that has been sun-dried naturally to retain maximum nutritional value.
- Rich in the powerhouse of vitamin C and calcium. Boosts immunity in kids naturally.
- Helps the body absorb important minerals
- The teething sticks are made from organic wheat flour. The ajwain & jeera added in these sticks help in digestion too.
- The teething sticks are vegan. Made from cold pressed groundnut oil and has no butter added
- No added sugar or salt or milk powder. No preservatives, colors or artificial flavours.
- Organic Sattu Maavu Multi-grain Millets Porridge Mix Ingredients:
Organic Ragi/Finger Millet/Naachni, Kodo Millet, Foxtail Millet, Bajra/Pearl Millet, Little Millet, Dates, Almonds, Lotus Seeds/Makhana, Watermelon Seeds, Cardamom
- Bajra and Pumpkin Seeds Porridge Mix Ingredients:
Organic Bajra/Pearl Millet, Makhana/Lotus Seeds & Pumpkin Seeds.
Dry Dates Powder Ingredients:
100% Dried Dates. No added sugar or salt. No preservatives, colors or artificial flavours.
- Amla Powder Ingredients:
Amla, Dried Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, Ajwain, Nutmeg
- Dry Fruits & Seeds Powder:
Watermelon seeds 54%, Almonds 11%, Cashews 11%, Pistas 11%, Pumpkin seeds 11%, Walnuts 5%, Lotus seeds 3%
How to use:
- Porridge recipe:
Add 2 tbsp of porridge mix to 100 ml of cold water or milk. Stir to remove lumps and cook on the gas for for 5 mins on medium flame. Add dates powder for some sweetness and serve warm.
- Pancake recipe (Using porridge mix):
Serving size: 1 large pancake. Recipe: Mix 4 tbsp porridge mix, 1 tbsp semolina, 1 pinch cinnamon, 2 tsp dates powder (maple syrup for older kids) and 2-3 tsp of milk. Adjust for porridge batter consistency and let it rest for 7-10 mins. Use ghee/good fats oil to make the pancake on a pan. (Can add flaxseed/hemp seeds powder on top for a wholesome meal)
- Energy Balls recipe:
Serving size: 25-30 balls. Recipe: Roast 200g (1 pack) of the mix for 10 mins on a medium flame. Add 200g of dry grated coconut and mix. In another bowl, add 200g of Jaggery in 350 ml of water. Bring this mix to boil. Add the jaggery water to the roasted mix, add 2 tbs of ghee/coconut oil and mix them all well. Roll into bite sized balls for your kiddo. These can be stored in a cool, dry place for 3 weeks.
Dry Dates Powder :
- Mix in desserts & shakes and just any dessert!
- Just mix 1/4 to 1/2 spoon in 1 spoon of honey or date syrup + ghee and consume everyday morning on an empty stomach.
- Best if they have 1-2 teeth to chew. If not, you can always dip in milk to help them bite.
- Can be used as a dipping stick with hummus, nut butters, tahini, etc.
- Can also be used as soup sticks to encourage self feeding
Storage & Shelf Life Instructions:
- Shelf Life: 4 Months from the manufacturing date.
- After opening the pack, immediately transfer into a clean, dry, airtight stainless steel or glass container. Keep it in a cool dry place or in a refrigerator. Since there are no preservatives, please use it within 1 months of opening the pack.