Healthy multigrain biscuits recommended for kids who are ready for all grains & nuts. Best if they have 1-2 teeth to chew. If not, you can always dip in milk to help them bite.
These child-friendly biscuits are made from whole millet flour, jaggery, and superior quality dry fruits & seeds that add natural vitamin and mineral supplements to your child's diet.
Contains ~18 pieces.
Why Moms love Early Foods:
Freshly handmade healthy Millet Jaggery Cookies for kids & grownup's
Ingredients Include Butter 19%, Powdered Dry Fruits & Seeds 18% (Dates, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds 3%, Cashews), Little Millet/Saame 12%, Jowar 12%, Barley, Hand-pounded Rice, Jaggery 16%, Nutmeg and nothing else
No maida, No soda or raising agents, No egg
No Added Refined Sugar, sweeteness obtained from Jaggery & dates
Shelf life is 4 months from MFD
- No preservatives, additives or artificial flavours, it's a junk free snack.
- Contains 17-19 cookies per box
How are Early Foods Cookies Different & Special?
- A freshly prepared batch of cookies once you order online.
- Made from Whole Grains and 0% Maida
- SUGAR FREE High Fibre Biscuits for Kids & Adults.
- No Baking Powder, No Soda, No Raising Agents, No Egg
- 0% Sugar, Sweetness from Jaggery and Dates
- No hydrogenated fats. Made from pure butter.
- No Preservatives or Artificial Flavours
Butter 19%, Powdered Dry Fruits & Seeds 18% (Dates, Sunflower Seeds, Almonds 3%, Cashews), Little Millet/Saame 12%, Jowar 12%, Barley, Hand-pounded Rice, Jaggery 16%, Nutmeg and nothing else
Best before 4 months from MFD. Consume before 1 month from opening the pack. Best to store in a dry steel or glass airtight container.