Your kids snack time is fun & wholesome, Sweet & Salty with our Ajwain, Jeera, Dry Fruits & Nuts cookies. Made from with millets, butter, nuts & jaggery, its truly nourishing!
Millet cookies are for little ones who can chew well. When your little ones have 4-6 teeth, its a great snack to start to support their ability to eat independently as finger foods. Otherwise, who says cookies are only for kids! These sugar free biscuits & no maida are for everyone, kids, parents & grandparents :-) Enjoy your snack time together
Ajwain Cookies : Whole Multigrain Flour 42% (Kodo Millet 28%, Little Millet 7%, Jowar/Sorghum 7%), Powdered Dry Fruits 13.98% ( Sunflower Seeds 4%, Dates 4%, Almonds 3%, Cashews 2.98%), Butter 13%, Jaggery 12%, Barley 7%, Un-Polished Red Rice 7%, Ghee 2%, Jeera 1%, Ajwain 1%, Rock Salt 1%, Turmeric 0.02% and nothing else.
Dry Fruit Cookies : Whole Millet Flour 24% (Little Millet/Saame 12%, Jowar/Sorghum 12%), Powdered Dry Fruits & Seeds 17% (Dates 6%, Sunflower Seeds 5%, Almonds 3%, Cashews 3%), Jaggery 16%, Butter 16%, Un-Polished Red Rice 12%, Barley 12%, Ghee 2.99%, Turmeric 0.01% and Nothing else
The ingredients all add up to 100%, and there is nothing to hide. No secrets. No Junk. Because a mom deserves to know :-)
* Contains Maida and Refined Sugar
* Contains Maltodextrin, Emulsifier, Artificial Flavours and Colours
* Contains Hydrogenated Fats & Transfats
Early Foods Millet Jaggery Cookies
* Zero Maida, Zero Refined Sugar so Zero Tension for you parents
* No Maltodextrin or any additives. Only made from ingredients that your grandma can understand
* Sweetened with Jaggery, Baked with Butter and Nourished with Nuts & Millets
* Freshly made everyday in small batches
Millets are a great source of fibre & minerals like Calcium, Iron & Vitamin B. These Dry Fruits biscuits are baked with Butter & nuts, Early Foods cookies become a great source of food fats too and also making it a great school snacks for kids. Good fats are important for kids not just to support weight gain, but also help in brain development!
* Make them your child's partner after playtime, story time or study time
* Or just hand them over a few Millet cookies when they are hungry
* Pack them as school snacks for kids and ofcourse carry them to your office lunch box too! Its for everyone!
Best before 4 months from MFD. Consume before 1 month from opening the pack. Best to store in a dry steel or glass airtight container.