Freshly made healthy Laddoos with A2 Ghee and Dry Fruits
3 Different Flavours of Laddoos:
1. Gond & Dry Fruits Ladoos, 250g
2. Dry Ginger Laddoos, 250g
3. Ragi Sesame Ladoos, 250g
Why Moms love Early Foods:
- Made from ancient Indian Super Foods
- We make really small batches of food each day. So you can always feed super fresh meals.
- Grandma inspired recipes, simple, healthy with minimal processing
- No Preservatives, colors, or artificial flavors. All Natural
How are Early Foods Laddoos Different & Special?
A freshly prepared batch of Laddoos once you order online.
Made from A2 Ghee & Dry Fruits
0% Sugar, Sweetness from Dates
No Preservatives, No additives
Gond & Dry Fruits Ladoos Ingredients:
Dates 43%, Almonds 30%, Cashew 13%, Gond/Dink/Edible Gum 9%, A2 Ghee 5% nothing else
Dry Ginger Laddoos Ingredients:
Dates 36%, Jowar/Sorghum 18%, Almonds 19%, Cashe 9%, A2 Ghee 9%, Sesame Seeds/Til 5%, Dry ginger 5% and nothing else
Ragi Sesame Laddoos Ingredients:
Dates 33%, Ragi/Finger Millet 19%, Almonds 19%, Sesame Seeds/Til 9%, Cashew 9%, A2 Ghee 9%, Cinnamon and nothing else
Best before 2 months from MFD. Consume before 1 month from opening the pack. Best to store in a dry steel or glass airtight container.
After opening this pack, immediately transfer into airtight container. Keep it in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate, it makes the laddoos hard to eat